La Luna Press presents “I am Hope” written by Esperanza Habla.
"Laurenzaccio", the Book of the play written by Mario Gonzalez and...
"Mime Theatre" written by Richmond Shepard, Mime show to play.
Looking to play a simple and understandable pantomime? The story of the...
"A mime's life" a video documentary on the Richmond Shepard Mime.
Mimesis, Mime show for all audience...
Mimesis, Mime show for all audience for organizers and proposed by La compagnie des Mimes.
80 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Number of actors:||A mime, a musician.|
|Duration:||45 minutes to 1 hour 20. A workshop is proposed mimesis as a result.|
|Ideal gauge:||150 people.|
|Stage area:||Open: 5 feet - Depth: 3 m - Height: 2 meters.|
Mimesis; Coming of mimesis, the imitation of nature, sketches interpret a sequence of characters most animal, made with the hands or body part.
- "Air, Earth"; is a succession of characters like the frog, owl, bird, man, animals of the farmyard, sheep, horse, the dog, deer, deer, butterfly,... follow the rhythm of a day.
- "The aquarium"; characters sailors.
- "Symbiosis"; a deer, a tree, any symbiotic relationship.
- "Aeolus"; wind god.
- "Neptune"; the god of the sea monitors activity on earth.
- "The tree and the seed".
- "The plane".
- "Chimera"; result of strange characters.
The site of the show: www.lacompagniedesmimes.fr.
The presentation file of the show upon request.